1. It taught me patience
2. You can crochet ANYTHING
3. Because I can take it with me anywhere.
4. Crochetville, enough said...
5. I get to correct people who swear they used to knit, and tell them that I am crocheting.
6. I love color and crochet knows no boundaries when it comes to color
7. It's something I'm good that, that I truly enjoy. I mean how many people have a hobby that can make gifts, kill boredom, keep people warm, make dish cloths, bags, jewelry, hats, and sometimes even be functional??
8. It gives me something to talk about and is a great ice breaker from the typical 21 year old conversations it makes me stand out.
9. I can make the same blanket in different colors and switch up a square here and there or a stitch every other row and nobody could ever tell it's from the same pattern.
10. Because otherwise I'd have a lot of explaining to do about all that yarn in my closet!
11. It makes me feel good when people say "I wish I could do that"
12. The blanket I'm working on can keep me warm while I making it.
13. I can usually make a quick gift from my stash and not spend a dime
14. Because of crochet nights with Erin and drinks. Two tipsy hookers :-D
15. amigurumi cuteness
16. the feeling of really soft yarn through your fingers begging to be twisted into something beautiful and forever
17. the endless decor
18. because fridgies are cute
19. because I met so many wonderful people that would have otherwise not been in my life if I didn't crochet
20. it's stress relief
21. because of national crochet month
22. because my boyfriend actually wants me to make him something or he's all the time saying you should totally crochet that.
23. because of friendship ghan squares
24. because even my dog likes crochet
25. it gives me something to be passionate about!