Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello

So I know it's been a while but I'm still alive. I just tried to follow someone and I accidently followed myself. =-D I crack myself up sometimes. I've been very busy lately. I've finally moved, and I love the new place. It's perfect for me and Scott! I've got a dog and made a few new friends. I finally got my hands on an Afghans for all Seasons book and started the stitch sampler! Then some not so happy news. My sister has a tumor in her brain. I haven't posted about her but she's been in pain for the last year. She taking so many pills and it hurts to know she's suffering while trying to care for her kids who are visiting for the summer. Then to top it off she put together party for my birthday this sunday. She's such a strong person and endureing so much while all the while putting a smile on her face. I posted more info on crochetville as I'm trying to put together a comfort ghan for her. I also received an amazing package from a ville member for my birthday. It was so sweet. I feel so blessed to be a member of such a wonderfull online community. Well it is late and I'm a bit tired after all so pictures of the Stitch Sampler progess and I'm out for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment