Monday, July 26, 2010

Crochetville is amazing!

So I have gotten a lot of packages lately. & I have neglected posting, my phone has been acting up. But FINALLY!! lol EnjoySo I have gotten a lot of packages lately. & I have neglected posting, my phone has been acting up. But FINALLY!! lol Enjoy



I received the above package from mom with a motif on crochetville!! I Love the square for my friendship ghan it's just too adorable!!



This square was from Picescrocheter on the ville'



Another photo of the palm square. I took them outside for better lighting then had to chase my dog around the pond and drag him inside... so it got dark... Mission failed! lol



This square I received from a good friend who I know outside of the online world and in it as well. it's for my friendshipghan as well.
I told you I had a lot sent in I'm being VERY spoiled! I have another post but due to it's content I'm making it seperate!










2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the square, Melissa. :) Have you tried the washcloth yet? That was my first time making that pattern. I think it turned out so soft and cushy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and I LOVE it!!! It is very sofy and cushy lol I love wash clothes.

    ReplyDelete